Contact List Plus v4
This contact list management add-on for ACT! is a must have for any power user. Without leaving the contact list view, you can add color, make calculations, change the order of columns, group contacts and export the list directly to Word or Excel or XML or HTML files. You can also export the list to Excel with color—with one click. The module is embedded inside ACT!'s easy-to-use interface, so there’s no need to run multiple applications or launch external programs. Once installed you will wonder how you got along without it.
Download and install this add-on if you are looking for powerful features such as:
- Add colors based on text such as ‘Send Quote,’ ‘Sales Leads,’ ‘State=”New York” etc.
- Quickly access your previously saved lookups in the Lookup Rules Manager window
- Instantly filter any column using our unique filter row at the top of the list
- Group and subtotal by any field such as; State, Id/Status or Sales Totals
- Math functions display totals, counts, average, minimum & maximum and counts
- Design multiple column sets and snap between them for exporting.
- Read your entire notes/details text field not just a little 'icon' representation.
Contact List Plus v4
Here are some additional featur!.
- Advanced List Management: Contact List Plus adds a variety of powerful features to ACT's native contact list to help you efficiently manage your contacts. When you install Contact List Plus you'll immediately experience a more detailed list that uses powerful list management tools accessible on our toolbar.
- Appearance and Colorization: You can define color conditions that are applied to all of your contacts at all times. Display all "Customers" as green or State="New York" as Blue. You can quickly design your own color rules. These color rules can be easily turned on/off with a click off the mouse.
- Saved Queries: Displays your saved lookups and queries for quick access. These queries are displayed on the screen at all times, you just have to click your mouse once!
- Saved subsets: Allows you to save the contact list exactly like it is displayed on the screen even if you are currently looking at a tagged subset.
- Column Sets: Display annual date fields like Birthdays or renewals right on your list. Print it, sort it, and filter it. It’s your data!
Tighter Data Coupling with SQL
- Data mining: You can define simple or complex conditions that can be used to filter, format, group, tabulate or find rows which conform to any criteria. All these features together help you analyze data from different perspectives and summarize it into useful information - information that can be used to increase revenue, cut costs, or both.
- Math Functions: Sum or count values in a column directly on the screen. No need to run complex reports. All add-ons support math functions built into each column like displaying the group counts "State: NY (11 contacts)" or currency total "Totals for Sales Team Alpha ($156,000)". These functions can add totals and counts at the bottom of each column of any field using aggregate function including: Count, Sum, Average, Min, Max, StdDeviation, ValueCount.
- Deeper data integration: All of our add-ons have deeper data integration then the native ACT! list. For example: we display the actual notes text rather than a simple icon; all the contact names are listed on an appointment rather than "<Multiple Contacts>" and we can display more than 10 users at one time on the Task List and Calendar View ( a limitation in the current ACT! 10 product).
- Expandable Data: Most Durkin add-ons lists support expandable rows to display secondary information like any contact fields when viewing the task list or product names when viewing an opportunity. Viewing this data on screen is not possible in ACT! And can only be obtained by running a complex report. Our lists not only display this information but also print, export, subtotal, format and sort it.
Appearances and Formatting
- ACT! Interface: All Durkin Add-ons are embedded inside of ACT!'s interface and use windows installer compliant standards. No need to run multiple applications or launch external programs once ACT is launched. All add-ons can be easily installed and uninstalled in seconds. You can even 'toggle' between our add-ons and ACT's native view simply by going to our "About" window and turning off the master switch.
- New Toolbar: The add-on toolbar is displayed at the top of each list or view. This new toolbar